Indre Sogn Sparebank (ISSG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Indre Sogn Sparebank (ISSG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Indre Sogn Sparebank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Indre Sogn Sparebank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Indre Sogn Sparebank
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Indre Sogn Sparebank (ISS) is a bank which offers private banking and business banking products and services. The company’s private banking products include deposit accounts, savings accounts, bonds, shares, investment products, pension funds, and debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business accounts and business debit and credit cards. ISS’ loan products include personal loans, private, ATV, car, operating credit, caravan, overdraft, guarantee, equipment, corporate, and business loans and mortgages. The company’s insurance products comprise personal insurance, home, housing, auto, security, boat, animals, damage, accident, children, disease, death, health, disability, youth, travel, injury settlement, and personal value object insurance. It offers services such as online banking, mobile, investment, SMS, and telephone banking, financing, payment services, pension portal, and financial calculator services, among others. It has operations in Sogndal, Laerdal, Upper Ardal, Bergen, and Ardalstangen, Norway. ISS is headquartered in Sogndal, Norway.