India Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"India Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in India. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in India Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in India. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in India. "India Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in India. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Indian Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"India Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in India.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in India Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Bank of Baroda Defers Private Placement of USD242.67 Million AT-1 Bonds
- 2.2 Verify Smart Forms Joint Venture with Globrin Systems and Solutions
- 2.3 ING Vysya Bank to Merge with Kotak Mahindra Bank
- 2.4 Euronet Worldwide Partners with Flipkart
- 2.5 Financial Software and Systems Secures USD57.12 Million in Fourth Round of Funding from Premji Invest
- 2.6 Ezetap Mobile Solutions Partners with State Bank of India to Launch Chota ATM
- 2.7 ING Vysya Bank to Raise USD41.06 Million in Bond Offering
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Axis Bank Limited
- 3.2 ICICI Bank Limited
- 3.3 HDFC Bank Limited
- 3.4 State Bank of India
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 Thomas Cook India partners with RBL Bank
- 4.2 India’s ICICI Bank, UPSTRC partner to launch combo prepaid card
- 4.3 ICICI Bank, MasterCard partner to launch new card for Delhi Metro commuters
- 4.4 Reserve Bank of India issues new rules for pre-paid cards
- 4.5 Chase Bank partners with ElectraCard Services for launch of MasterCard student prepaid card
- 4.6 UAE Exchange, YES BANK and Rev to launch multi-currency prepaid card in India
- 4.7 Ministry of Railways launches Go-India Smart Cards in India
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists, 2000-2012
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists