Impera Capital SA (IMP) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Impera Capital SA (IMP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Impera Capital SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Impera Capital SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Impera Capital SA
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Impera Capital SA (Impera Capital), formerly BBI Capital NFI SA, is a financial services provider. The company offers venture capital fund, private equity fund, and investment funds. It provides services such as project investment services, private investment services, and capital investment services. Impera Capital invests in the fields of information technology, ICT, and e-commerce. The company increase in value through the creation of investment entity on the Polish private investment market. It has operations across Sweden. Impera Capital is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
- 1 Impera Capital SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Impera Capital SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Impera Capital SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Impera Capital SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Impera Capital SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Impera Capital SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Impera Capital SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Impera Capital SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Impera Capital SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Impera Capital SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Impera Capital SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Impera Capital SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Impera Capital SA - Key Employees
- 5 Impera Capital SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Impera Capital SA - Head Office
- 5.2 Impera Capital SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Impera Capital SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Impera Capital SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Impera Capital SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Impera Capital SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Impera Capital SA - Key Employees
- Table 6: Impera Capital SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Impera Capital SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Impera Capital SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Impera Capital SA - Valuation