Immsi S.p.A. (IMSI) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Immsi S.p.A. (IMSI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Immsi S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Immsi S.p.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Immsi S.p.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Immsi is an Italy-based company that operates in real estate, industrial and naval sectors. In the real estate sector, the company operates tourist and holiday resorts, through the companies, Is Molas S.p.A., Pietra S.r.l. and Apuliae S.p.A. Immsi is engaged in the production and distribution of scooters, motorcycles and light commercial vehicles, through the companies belonging to the Piaggio and the Aprilia groups. In addition, the company is engaged in the production of defense ships such as mine countermeasure vessels, fast patrol boats and hydrographic vessels, fast ferries, catamarans, hydrofoils and yachts, through its subsidiary Intermarine S.p.A. Immsi also owns and rents a real estate property located in Via Abruzzi, Rome. The company operates in Italy and Brazil. It is headquartered in Mantova, Italy.
- 1 Immsi SpA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Immsi SpA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Immsi SpA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Immsi SpA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Immsi SpA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Immsi SpA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Immsi SpA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Immsi SpA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Immsi SpA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Immsi SpA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Immsi SpA - Valuation
- 2.3 Immsi SpA - Key Competitors
- 3 Immsi SpA - Recent Developments
- 4 Immsi SpA - Key Employees
- 5 Immsi SpA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Immsi SpA - Head Office
- 5.2 Immsi SpA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Immsi SpA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Immsi SpA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Immsi SpA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Immsi SpA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Immsi SpA - Key Employees
- Table 6: Immsi SpA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Immsi SpA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Immsi SpA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Immsi SpA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Immsi SpA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Immsi SpA - Valuation