Immo Moury SCA (IMMOU) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Immo Moury SCA (IMMOU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Immo Moury SCA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Immo Moury SCA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Immo Moury SCA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Immo Moury SCA (Immo Moury), a subsidiary of Moury Management SA is a real estate service provider. The company’s services include real estate development, real estate investment, property rental and leasing, real estate management, property acquisition, property buying and selling, and real estate operation services. It also provides property portfolio management and development, buildings development, residential and commercial development, and land development services, among others. Immo Moury invests and develops residential, commercial, office, retail, and industrial buildings and facilities. The company’s projects include Rue du Pot D’Or, Rue Paul-Joseph Carpay, and Avenue des Tilleuls, among others. Immo Moury is headquartered in Liege, Belgium.
- 1 Immo Moury SCA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Immo Moury SCA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Immo Moury SCA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Immo Moury SCA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Immo Moury SCA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Immo Moury SCA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Immo Moury SCA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Immo Moury SCA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Immo Moury SCA - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Immo Moury SCA - Valuation
- 2.3 Immo Moury SCA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Immo Moury SCA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Immo Moury SCA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Immo Moury SCA - Liquidity
- 3 Immo Moury SCA - Key Events
- 4 Immo Moury SCA - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Immo Moury SCA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Immo Moury SCA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Immo Moury SCA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Immo Moury SCA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Immo Moury SCA - Key Events
- Table 6: Immo Moury SCA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Immo Moury SCA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Immo Moury SCA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Immo Moury SCA - Solvency
- Figure 4: Immo Moury SCA - Valuation
- Figure 5: Immo Moury SCA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Immo Moury SCA - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Immo Moury SCA - Liquidity