Iljin Power Co., Ltd. (94820) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Iljin Power Co., Ltd. (94820) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Iljin Power Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Iljin Power Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Iljin Power Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Iljin Power is engaged in the manufacture and sale of chemical equipment including reactors, agitators, pressure vessel, dryers, filters, storage tanks, conveyers and heat exchangers. The company is also involved in manufacturing renewable energy equipment such as reactors and heat treatment furnace which produces poly silicon and ingot. It provides maintenance and reinforcement services to power generation plants and chemical plants; and maintenance and machining services for petrochemical, chemical, steel and power plants. In addition, Iljin Power is engaged in the construction, installation and maintenance of nuclear and thermal power plants. The company primarily operates in South Korea, where it is headquartered in Ulsan.
- 1 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Key Employees
- 4 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Head Office
- 4.2 Iljin Power Co Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Iljin Power Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Iljin Power Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Iljin Power Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Iljin Power Co Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Iljin Power Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: Iljin Power Co Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Iljin Power Co Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Iljin Power Co Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Iljin Power Co Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Iljin Power Co Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Iljin Power Co Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Iljin Power Co Ltd - Valuation