Iliad Africa Limited (ILA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Iliad Africa Limited (ILA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Iliad Africa Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Iliad Africa Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Iliad Africa Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Iliad Africa Limited (Iliad Africa) is a building and construction materials manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include general building materials, specialized building materials, hardware products, ironmongery, boards, plumbing materials, clusters, solar products, and architectural ironmongery products. It also provides electronic and access control systems, electronic locking and access management systems, in room safety systems, cutting products, and edging products, among others. Iliad Africa offers services such as sourcing, distributing, wholesaling, retailing, succession planning, equipment rental and leasing, and inland and coastal outlets operations and management services. The company's other services comprise building site accommodation, sanitation, construction site services, civil engineering site services, and storage facilities hiring services, among others. Iliad Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 1 Iliad Africa Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Iliad Africa Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Iliad Africa Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Iliad Africa Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Iliad Africa Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Iliad Africa Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Iliad Africa Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Iliad Africa Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Iliad Africa Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Iliad Africa Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Iliad Africa Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Iliad Africa Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Iliad Africa Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Iliad Africa Limited - Key Events
- 5 Iliad Africa Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Iliad Africa Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Iliad Africa Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Iliad Africa Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Iliad Africa Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Iliad Africa Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Iliad Africa Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Iliad Africa Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Iliad Africa Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Iliad Africa Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Iliad Africa Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Iliad Africa Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Iliad Africa Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Iliad Africa Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Iliad Africa Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Iliad Africa Limited - Valuation