Ikwezi Mining Limited (IKW) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ikwezi Mining Limited (IKW) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ikwezi Mining Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ikwezi Mining Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ikwezi Mining Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ikwezi Mining Limited (Ikwezi Mining) is a mineral and coal exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, extracts, and develops coal deposit properties. Its projects include Ntendeka Colliery, Dundee, Acorn, and Assegai projects. Ikwezi Mining's Ntendeka Colliery project is located in Northern KwaZulu Natal covering an area of 12,182 hectares and produces coking coal, sized coal, and sulphur deposits. The company Dundee project is located in Northern KwaZulu Natal covering an area of 4,664 hectares and produces thermal coal, lean coal, anthracite, and low phosphorous coal deposits. Its Acorn project is located in Gauteng Province covering an area of 20,758 hectares and produces thermal coal deposits. Ikwezi Mining's Assegai project is located in Mpumalanga Province covering an area of 3,998 hectares and produces thermal coal deposits. The company has operations in Bermuda, Australia, and South Africa. Ikwezi Mining is headquartered in Illova, South Africa.
- 1 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Key Employees
- 5 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Head Office
- 5.2 Ikwezi Mining Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ikwezi Mining Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ikwezi Mining Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ikwezi Mining Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ikwezi Mining Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ikwezi Mining Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Ikwezi Mining Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Ikwezi Mining Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ikwezi Mining Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Ikwezi Mining Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ikwezi Mining Limited - Solvency