IVRCL Limited (IVRCLINFRA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "IVRCL Limited (IVRCLINFRA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IVRCL Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "IVRCL Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "IVRCL Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
IVRCL Ltd (IVRCL) is a provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services. It executes various infrastructure projects for transportation, buildings, power and water supply, townships, and environment sectors. It also designs and constructs highways, tunnels and bridges, transmission lines, oil and gas plants, substations, distribution lines and coal and ash handling plants. In addition, IVRCL constructs commercial and residential buildings, ultra-modern townships, industrial structures airport terminals and institutional buildings. The company along with its subsidiaries also manufactures and supplies equipment, systems and for liquid-solid separation, and pollution control catering to paper, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, refineries, petrochemicals, fertilizers and industrial and municipal waste sectors. It caters to public, private and government sectors. IVRCL operates offices in New Delhi, Pune, Lucknow, Kochi, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Raipur, Bangalore and Kolkata. IVRCL is headquartered in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.