IUSA – Amikoo Theme Park and Resort Development – Quintana Roo - Project Profile
"IUSA – Amikoo Theme Park and Resort Development – Quintana Roo - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "IUSA – Amikoo Theme Park and Resort Development – Quintana Roo - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Grupo IUSA (IUSA) is planning to construct the Amikoo Theme Park and Resort project in Playa Maroma, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
The project involves the construction of a 1,200-room hotel, a Maya anthropology and archaeology museum, “Vuela sobre Mexico” flight simulator, a submarine simulator, “Piratas de Bacalar” interactive theme park, a convention center, a commercial area, restaurants, a concert arena, large wave pool, "Maya extreme" theme park, "Maya adventure" theme park, "Maya discovery" theme park and "Amikoo land" theme park, beach, jungle and concert stage, parking space for 5,000 vehicles and related infrastructure.
The total site area of the project is 120ha, of which 85ha will be used for environmental conservation. The project will be developed in two phases.
The first phase is expected to be completed by the fourth quarter of 2019, and the second is expected to be completed in 2020.
Grupo Gala is appointed as the associate developer on the project.
DreamWorks Animation won the management contract for the project.
In May 2017, the project received environmental approval.
In September 2017, Grupo IUSA and Grupo Gala are presented this project for approvals.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a theme park and resort in Quintana Roo, Mexico.
The US$840 million project involves the following:
1. Construction of a 1,200-room hotel
2. Construction of a Maya anthropology and archeology museum
3. Construction of “Vuela sobre Mexico” flight simulator
4. Construction of a submarine simulator
5. Construction of “Piratas de Bacalar” interactive theme park
6. Construction of a convention center
7. Construction of a commercial area
8. Construction of restaurants
9. Construction of a concert arena
10. Construction of a large wave pool
11. Construction of a "Maya extreme" theme park
12. Construction of a "Maya adventure" theme park
13. Construction of a "Maya discovery" theme park
14. Construction of an "Amikoo land" theme park
15. Construction of beach, jungle and concert stage
16. Construction of parking space for 5,000 vehicles
17. Construction of construction of other related infrastructureReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook