ISSSTE – Durango Hospital Complex – Mexico - Project Profile
"ISSSTE – Durango Hospital Complex – Mexico - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "ISSSTE – Durango Hospital Complex – Mexico - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Instituto de Seguridad y Servicios Sociales de los Trabajadores del Estado (ISSSTE) is planning to develop a hospital complex project in Durango, Mexico.
The project involves the construction of a 101-bed hospital and a blood bank building on 4ha of land. It includes an outpatient department, three operating theaters, intensive care units, diagnostic rooms, administrative offices, parking facilities and related infrastructure.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 101-bed hospital in Durango, Mexico.
The US$41 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 101-bed hospital
2. Construction of a blood bank building
3. Construction of an outpatient department
4. Construction of three operating theaters
5. Construction of administrative offices
6. Construction of diagnostic rooms
7. Construction of intensive care units
8. Construction of parking facilities
9. Construction of other related infrastructure
Reasons To Buy