ISG Plc (ISG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "ISG Plc (ISG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ISG Plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "ISG Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "ISG Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ISG plc (ISG) is a construction company which offers fit out, construction, engineering, and specialist solutions. The company's fit out solutions include change of use fit out, changes, existing space, in occupation, move management, new space, and shop fitting out solutions. Its construction solutions comprise design and build, project, new build, recladding, refurbishment, restoration, and retrofit solutions. ISG' engineering solutions include critical infrastructure engineering, special purpose facilities engineering, and technical fit out engineering solutions. The company's specialist solutions comprise joinery, project management, testing, and commissioning solutions. It has operations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the Americas. ISG is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 ISG Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ISG Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 ISG Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 ISG Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ISG Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ISG Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ISG Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ISG Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ISG Plc - Solvency
- 2.3 ISG Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 ISG Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 ISG Plc - Key Events
- 5 ISG Plc - Key Employees
- 6 ISG Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 ISG Plc - Head Office
- 6.2 ISG Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ISG Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ISG Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ISG Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ISG Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ISG Plc - Key Events
- Table 6: ISG Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: ISG Plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ISG Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: ISG Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ISG Plc - Solvency