INGRA dd (INGR-R-A) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "INGRA dd (INGR-R-A) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "INGRA dd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "INGRA dd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "INGRA dd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
INGRA dd (Ingra) is a construction service provider. The company offers services such as civil engineering, low-rise construction, research and feasibility studies, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, design, reconstruction and modernization, assembly and supervision, and high-rise construction. It also provides investments for construction facilities. Ingra constructs and develops roads, dams, motorways, viaducts, tunnels, base stations, bridges, recreational facilities, commercial and residential buildings, tourist complexes, and hospitals. The company also constructs power-supply facilities including hydroelectric power plants, thermo-electric power plants, and transformer stations, among others. It has operations throughout Algeria, Croatia, Italy, Macedonia, Sudan, and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Ingra is headquartered in Zagreb, Croatia.
- 1 INGRA dd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 INGRA dd - Company Overview
- 1.2 INGRA dd - Major Products and Services
- 2 INGRA dd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 INGRA dd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 INGRA dd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 INGRA dd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 INGRA dd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 INGRA dd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 INGRA dd - Solvency
- 2.3 INGRA dd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 INGRA dd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 INGRA dd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 INGRA dd - Liquidity
- 3 INGRA dd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 INGRA dd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 INGRA dd - Recent Developments
- 5 INGRA dd - Key Events
- 6 INGRA dd - Key Employees
- 7 INGRA dd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 INGRA dd - Head Office
- 7.2 INGRA dd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: INGRA dd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: INGRA dd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: INGRA dd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: INGRA dd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: INGRA dd - Key Events
- Table 6: INGRA dd - Key Employees
- Table 7: INGRA dd - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: INGRA dd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: INGRA dd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: INGRA dd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: INGRA dd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: INGRA dd - Solvency
- Figure 5: INGRA dd - Efficiency
- Figure 6: INGRA dd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: INGRA dd - Liquidity