INGOC – Krasnoyarsk Proton Therapy Center – Krasnoyarsk Krai - Project Profile
"INGOC – Krasnoyarsk Proton Therapy Center – Krasnoyarsk Krai - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "INGOC – Krasnoyarsk Proton Therapy Center – Krasnoyarsk Krai - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Ingoc SOR is planning to develop a proton therapy center project in Krasnoyarsk City, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia.
The project involves the construction of a radiation oncology department, patient support facilities, medical oncology clinics, a chemotherapy infusion center, training facilities, a pharmacy, a diagnostic center, operation theaters, parking facilities, and the installation of equipment, generators, elevators, safety and security systems.
The project will be developed in the framework of the public-private partnership.
In October 2016, Ingoc SOR presented the project to an interested investor from Switzerland.
The project involves the construction of a cancer treatment facility in Krasnoyarsk, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia.
The US$300 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a radiation oncology department
2. Construction of patient support facilities
3. Construction of medical oncology clinics
4. Construction of a chemotherapy infusion center
5. Construction of training facilities
6. Construction of a pharmacy
7. Construction of a diagnostic center
8. Construction of operation theaters
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of equipment
11. Installation of elevators
12. Installation of generators
13. Installation of safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook