IMCA/CB/Pluis – Lagos Match Algarve Football Resort and Sports Academy – Portugal - Project Profile
"IMCA/CB/Pluis – Lagos Match Algarve Football Resort and Sports Academy – Portugal - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "IMCA/CB/Pluis – Lagos Match Algarve Football Resort and Sports Academy – Portugal - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Imca Group BV, Carvoeiro Branco and Pluis Participaties BV are planning to undertake the construction of the Match Algarve football resort and sports academy on 116ha of land in Bensafrim, Lagos, Algarve, Portugal.
The project involves the construction of eight football fields, a rugby field, athletic tracks, eight tennis courts, a 36 hole footgolf course, physical training circuits, a covered field, swimming pools, a medical center, a gym, a spa, a five-star hotel and 25 luxury villas.
Ricardo Pina Arquitectos is responsible for the architectural works.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of multi-use sports and training academy in Bensafrim, Lagos, region of Algarve, Portugal.
The US$151 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of eight football fields
2. Construction of a rugby field
3. Construction of athletic tracks
4. Construction of eight tennis courts
5. Construction of a 36 holes footgolf course
6. Construction of physical maintenance circuits
7. Construction of a grass-covered field
8. Construction of swimming pools
9. Construction of a medical center
10. Construction of a gym and a spa
11. Construction of a five-star hotel
12. Construction of 25 luxury villasReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook