ILAPAK International S.A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ILAPAK International S.A : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ILAPAK International S.A"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ILAPAK International S.A" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ILAPAK International S.A"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ILAPAK International SA (ILAPAK) manufactures industrial wrapping machinery for flexible wrapping materials. The product portfolio includes a wide range of machines such as horizontal with rotary jaw, weighers and dosing units, four sided seals sachets, automatic feeders and robots. It also offers a range of re-closable systems such as adhesive solutions, zipper solutions and clips. In addition, it offers after sales services including training programs, upgrades, rebuilds, spare parts and on-site assistance activities. The company along with its two subsidiaries, FMS Packaging Systems and Delta Systems & Automation Inc. owns and operates five production facilities in Lugano, Switzerland; Arezzo, Italy; Lang Fang, China, and Arkansas and North Carolina in the US. ILAPAK is headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland.
- 1 ILAPAK International S.A - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ILAPAK International S.A - Company Overview
- 1.2 ILAPAK International S.A - Business Description
- 1.3 ILAPAK International S.A - Major Products and Services
- 2 ILAPAK International S.A - Recent Developments
- 3 ILAPAK International S.A - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 ILAPAK International S.A - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 ILAPAK International S.A - Strengths
- 3.3 ILAPAK International S.A - Weaknesses
- 3.4 ILAPAK International S.A - Opportunities
- 3.5 ILAPAK International S.A - Threats
- 4 ILAPAK International S.A - Company Statement
- 5 ILAPAK International S.A - History
- 6 ILAPAK International S.A - Key Employees
- 7 ILAPAK International S.A - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 ILAPAK International S.A - Head Office
- 7.2 ILAPAK International S.A - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ILAPAK International S.A - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ILAPAK International S.A - History
- Table 3: ILAPAK International S.A - Key Employees
- Table 4: ILAPAK International S.A - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures