IJML – Senjayu @ Jawi Mixed-Use Development – Penang - Project Profile
"IJML – Senjayu @ Jawi Mixed-Use Development – Penang - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "IJML – Senjayu @ Jawi Mixed-Use Development – Penang - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
IJM Land (IJML) is planning to undertake the construction of a mixed-use facility in Penang, Malaysia.
The project involves the construction of a residential township on 28.3ha of land. It will be developed in four phases.
First phase includes the construction of a two-story terrace residences comprising 298 units on 8.3ha of land, second phase includes a two-story building comprising 156 semi-detached units and linked homes on 6ha of land, third phase includes two 25-story condominium towers comprising 392 condominium units on 1.5ha of land and fourth phase includes a two-story semi-detached residences comprising 85 units
The project also includes retail and commercial facility, a clubhouse, a fitness center, a spa, parking facility and access roads, the development of landscape gardens and a playground, and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems
In July 2013, IJML acquired project site for development.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use facility on a 28.3ha of land at Seberang Prai, Jawi in Penang, Malaysia.
The US$110 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a two-story terrace residence comprising 298 units in first phase
2. Construction of a two-story semi-detached home comprising 156 units in second phase
3. Construction of two 25-story condominium towers comprising 392 units in third phase
4. Construction of a two-story semi-detached residence comprising 85 units in fourth phase
5. Construction of a retail facility
6. Construction of a commercial facility
7. Construction of a clubhouse
8. Construction of a fitness center
9. Construction of a spa
10. Construction of parking facility
11. Construction of access roads
12. Development of landscape gardens
13. Development of a playground
14. Installation of elevators
15. Installation of safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook