IFZS – Kirovsky Residential Complex – Bashkortostan - Project Profile
"IFZS – Kirovsky Residential Complex – Bashkortostan - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "IFZS – Kirovsky Residential Complex – Bashkortostan - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
OAO Investitsionnyy Fond Zhilishchnogo Stroitelstva (IFZS) plans to build a residential complex in Kirovsky district, Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia.
The project involves the construction of nine to 30 story residential buildings on a 95,000m2 area, a school for 600 peoples, a nursery for 160 peoples, a children's clinic, children and teen clubs, enterprises of consumer services, and parking for 1800 cars, and the installation of security systems and power facilities.
OOO Proyektnyy Institut AS-Proyekt has been appointed as design architect.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex in Kirovsky district, Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia.
The US$100 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of residential buildings on a 95,000m2 area
2. Construction of a school with 600 peoples
3. Construction of a nursery for 160 peoples
4. Construction of a children's clinic
5. Construction of children and teen clubs
6. Construction of enterprises of consumer services
7. Construction of parking for 1800 cars
8. Installation of security systems
9. Installation of power facilities
Reasons To Buy