IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd. (ITGI), a joint venture between Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group and Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative (IFFCO) and its associates, is a non-life insurance company. It offers insurance products for motor, health, travel, home, trade protection policy and micro and rural. It also offers specialty insurance products for credit, comprehensive general liability, multi-modal transport, errors and omissions indemnity, and fine arts. Furthermore, the company offers business insurance for liability, marine, property (fire and engineering), corporate health, bankers blanket, burglary, fidelity guarantee, industry protector, jewellers block, money, office and professional establishment protector, and workmen's compensation. The company distributes its products through agency, direct, and cooperatives channels. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon, India.
ITGI reported gross premium of INR56,357.4 million during fiscal year ended March 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 49.8% over FY2016. The company reported net premiums of INR34,618.9 million during FY2017, an increase of 17% over FY2016.