IBI Group Inc. (IBG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "IBI Group Inc. (IBG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "IBI Group Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "IBI Group Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "IBI Group Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
IBI Group Inc. (IBI Group) is a construction company. The company provides architecture, engineering, interiors, landscape architecture, planning, traffic systems, advanced transportation management, urban design and planning, building architecture, interior design, responsible design, and building engineering services. It also offers mechanical engineering, structural engineering, electrical engineering, construction engineering, civil engineering, construction software development, infrastructure construction and development, industrial and process engineering, intelligent systems engineering, traffic engineering, and communications systems engineering services. IBI Group also provides master planning, real estate planning, economics planning, transit planning, and systems, strategic planning, operations and management, construction administration, highway design, environmental assessment, water resources management, geometrics and surveying, and commercial, residential, institutional, healthcare, transportation, and infrastructure facilities development services. The company's projects include Northwest Gardens, American University, and Tuhaye Park, among others. It operates in North America, the Caribbean, Middle East, Europe, and Asia. IBI Group is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.