Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance Co Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance Co Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance Co Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance Co Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance Company Limited (Hyundai M&F) is a provider of non-life insurance products to individuals and business customers. The company offers insurance products for automobile, driver, health, child, property and marine. It also offers fire insurance, liability insurance, engineering insurance, injury insurance and long term care insurance. It also offers cancer insurance, children’s insurance, critical illness insurance, annuity plans, savings plans, and medical expenses insurance. Furthermore, it offers advisory and claims settlement services. It distributes its products through planners, agencies and bancassurance channel, The company operates in South Korea, Singapore, China, the UK, the US, Japan, and Vietnam through its branches, representative offices, and subsidiaries. Hyundai M&F is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
The company reported direct premium of KRW12,582.8 billion during fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 3.8% over FY2015. It reported net premium of KRW11,413.6 billion in FY2016, an increase of 3.2% over FY2015.