Hutmen SA (Hutmen SA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Hutmen SA (Hutmen SA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hutmen SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hutmen SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hutmen SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hutmen SA (Hutmen), a subsidiary of Impexmetal SA is a rod, tube, and casting alloy products manufacturer and distributor. The company’s tube products include copper industrial tubes and copper installation tubes. Its rod products comprise tellurium copper rods, copper rods, and bronze rods. Hutmen’s casting alloy products include bearing alloys, tin alloys, corrosion and temperature resistant alloys, printer alloys, bronze alloys, castings, lead alloys, metal and non ferrous metals, and raw materials. The company offers services such as product development, copper and alloys processing, and transportation services. It exports its products to Germany, the UK, the US, Canada, and Hong Kong. Hutmen is headquartered in Wroclaw, Poland.
- 1 Hutmen SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Hutmen SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Hutmen SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Hutmen SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Hutmen SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Hutmen SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Hutmen SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Hutmen SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Hutmen SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Hutmen SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Hutmen SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Hutmen SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Hutmen SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Hutmen SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Hutmen SA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Hutmen SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Hutmen SA - Liquidity
- 3 Hutmen SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Hutmen SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Hutmen SA - Key Events
- 5 Hutmen SA - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Hutmen SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Hutmen SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Hutmen SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Hutmen SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Hutmen SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Hutmen SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Hutmen SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Hutmen SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Hutmen SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Hutmen SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Hutmen SA - Valuation
- Figure 6: Hutmen SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Hutmen SA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Hutmen SA - Valuation
- Figure 9: Hutmen SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Hutmen SA - Liquidity