Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Huron Consulting Group Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Huron Consulting Group Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Huron Consulting Group Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Huron Consulting Group, Inc. (Huron) offers expertise solutions in healthcare, business advisory, life science, enterprise solutions, and higher education. Healthcare solutions comprise strategic direction setting, patient and caregiver engagement, clinical transformation, and technology implementation. Higher Education services include strategy, operations, student life-cycle solutions, and research. Life Sciences contain corporate and business unit strategy, drug safety and regulations, market access, asset commercial strategy, research and development portfolio strategy, and organization and innovation strategy. Financial services contain analytics and reporting, enterprise performance management, enterprise resource planning, and managed services. Business Advisory contains valuation, capital advisory, commercial dispute advisory, restructuring and turnaround, and transaction advisory services. Enterprise Solutions and Analytics include customer relationship management and enterprise resource planning. It caters to healthcare organizations, SME, academics, governmental entities, and corporate clients across the US. Huron is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.