Huesker Synthetic GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Huesker Synthetic GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Huesker Synthetic GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Huesker Synthetic GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Huesker Synthetic GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Huesker Synthetic GmbH (Huesker) is a manufacturer of technical textiles. The company’s portfolio of products includes geosynthetics, agricultural products, and industrial products. Under geosynthetics category, Huesker provides economical and innovative solutions for construction industry such as geocomposites, bi-axial polypropylene, geogrids, sealing systems, tube systems and composite products. With its agricultural products category, the company offers barn ventilation, sugar beet cover, biogas components, concrete protective film, double membrane roofs, storage tank, cover systems, pasture shelters, weather shelters, and fans. The company’s industrial products category provides concrete protectors, load securing, fronts, clamping versions, and fabrics. Huesker caters to construction, mining and agricultural sectors for various applications. It has operations in the UK, Italy, Russia, Australia, France, Singapore, Spain, the Netherlands, Brazil and the US. Huesker is headquartered in Borken, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.