The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance (THBK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance (THBK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance (HBTF) is a provider of financial products and services. The bank offers a range of commercial and retail banking products and services. Its portfolio of products includes housing loans, personal loans, car loans, business loans, credit cards, debit cards, travel cards, investment products and mutual funds. It also offers current accounts, saving accounts, salaries accounts, sayyidaty accounts, time deposit accounts and mustaqbaly accounts. The services offered by the bank includes leasing services, treasury services, investment services, e-services, foreign exchange services, money market services, capital market services, financial brokerage services, payment and cash management services, online banking services, mobile banking services and ATM services. Through these products and services, it caters to individuals and corporate clients. The bank distributes its products and services through its domestic and international branches, subsidiaries, ATMs and representative offices. The bank has a presence in Jordan, Palestine, Bahrain, Iraq, the UAE, Syria, Algeria, and the UK. HBTF is headquartered in Amman, Jordan.