Hot Chili Limited (HCH) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Hot Chili Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hot Chili Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hot Chili Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hot Chili Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hot Chili Limited (Hot Chili) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops copper, gold, and molybdenum deposit properties. Its projects include Productora, Frontera, Banderas, and Los Mantos projects. Hot Chili's Productora project is located 15km south of the town of Vallenar at low altitude in Region III of Chile and produces copper, gold, and molybdenum deposits. The company's Frontera project is located 50km directly south of Productora in Region IV of Chile and adjacent to the Pan-American Highway and produces copper and gold deposits. Its Banderas project is located approximately 50km north of Hot Chili's Productora project, adjacent to the Pan American highway in Region III of Chile and produce copper deposits. The company's Los Mantos project is located approximately 60km south of La Serena in Region IV, on the coastal range of Chile and produces copper and gold deposits. It has operations in Australia and Chile. Hot Chili is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Hot Chili Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Hot Chili Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Hot Chili Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Hot Chili Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Hot Chili Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Hot Chili Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Hot Chili Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Hot Chili Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Hot Chili Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Hot Chili Limited - Efficiency
- 3 Hot Chili Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Hot Chili Limited - Key Events
- 5 Hot Chili Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Hot Chili Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Hot Chili Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Hot Chili Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Hot Chili Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Hot Chili Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Hot Chili Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Hot Chili Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Hot Chili Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Hot Chili Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Hot Chili Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Hot Chili Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Hot Chili Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Hot Chili Limited - Solvency
- Figure 3: Hot Chili Limited - Efficiency