Hongha Vietnam Joint Stock Company - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Hongha Vietnam Joint Stock Company - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hongha Vietnam Joint Stock Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hongha Vietnam Joint Stock Company" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hongha Vietnam Joint Stock Company"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hongha Vietnam Joint Stock Company (Hongha Vietnam) is a construction company. The company's services include construction, development, management, investment, planning, designing, engineering, mechanical processing and installation, interior design, decoration, environmental remediation, and civil and industrial construction services. It provides irrigation works, business real estate development services, machinery and equipment services, underground construction, foundation treatment, general and urban planning, business investment, housing and urban infrastructure development, and business operation and sustainable development services. Hongha Vietnam constructs and develops bridges, roads, ports, dikes, dams, embankments, canals, and residential, commercial, industrial, and infrastructure buildings and facilities. The company's projects include Urban Project Hong Ha Eco City, Project Office Building 407 Nguyen An Ninh, Office Building Project Success K3b, and Guang'an Villas - West Lake - Hanoi. Hongha Vietnam is headquartered in Hanoi, Vietnam.