Hong Kong Reinsurance: Market Update
"Hong Kong Reinsurance: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the reinsurance market in Hong Kong. It also provides data on leading companies and industry news in Hong Kong reinsurance market.Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the reinsurance market in Hong Kong. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Hong Kong. "Hong Kong Reinsurance: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the reinsurance market in Hong Kong. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Hong Kong insurance value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Hong Kong Reinsurance: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Insurance Industry Highlights
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Insurance Companies
- Latest Insurance Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the reinsurance Insurance market in Hong Kong.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Hong Kong reinsurance market.
- 1 Hong Kong Reinsurance - Highlights
- 1.1 Governance, Risk and Compliance
- 2 Latest Market Data
- 2.1 Percentage of Insurance Retained in Hong Kong
- 2.2 Percentage of Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers in Hong Kong
- 2.3 Reinsurance Market Size in Hong Kong
- 3 Latest Deals
- 3.1 China Taiping Insurance to Raise USD1.73 Billion in Placing of Shares
- 3.2 China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Prices USD600 Million in Bonds Offering
- 3.3 Zurich Insurance Company prices shares of New China Life Insurance Company for US$941.62 million
- 3.4 Swiss Re acquires 12.3% stake in FWD Group
- 3.5 AIA Company acquires additional 4.88% stake in AIA Insurance Lanka
- 3.6 China Taiping Insurance Holdings to Acquire Insurance Companies from TPG and TPG HK
- 3.7 Hongkong and Shanghai Banking partners with QBE Insurance
- 4 Leading Companies
- 4.1 RGA Reinsurance Company (Hong Kong)
- 4.2 AIG United Guaranty Insurance (Asia) Limited
- 4.3 Swiss Re Asia Pacific
- 4.4 China Everbright Limited
- 5 Latest News
- 5.1 Peak Re announces new senior appointments to its Underwriting and Markets Team in Hong Kong
- 5.2 Willis Group appoints new regional director for reinsurance unit
- 5.3 Peak Re announces the appointment of Chief Financial Officer
- 5.4 Peak Re is launched in Hong Kong to tap into the underserved reinsurance markets in Asia Pacific
- 5.5 Peak Re selects AIR Worldwide to manage catastrophe risk
- 5.6 Taiping Re to license Risk Explorer
- 5.7 Miller enhances North Asia reinsurance broking capabilities
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Market Size (HK$ Bn): By Type of Reinsurance, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Percentage of Insurance Retained in Hong Kong, 2006-2018
- Table 4: Percentage of Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers in Hong Kong, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Market Size (HK$ Bn): By Type of Reinsurance
- Figure 2: Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers
- Figure 3: Percentage of Insurance Retained in Hong Kong
- Figure 4: Percentage of Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers in Hong Kong