Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HollySys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (Hollysys) is a provider of automation, mechanical and engineering solutions. It provides total automation and control solutions for coal-fired thermal power plants, railway, wind power and hydroelectric power plants, nuclear, manufacturing companies, chemical process industry, environmental protection industry, building material processing industry, petrochemical industry, metallurgy industry, and pulp and paper industry. The company’s major automation solutions include PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), DCS (Distributed Control System), RMIS (Real-time Management Information System), OTS (Operator Training System), HAMS (HolliAS Asset Management System), HolliAS APC Suite (Advanced Process Control Package), high-speed railway signaling system, HolliAS BATCH (Batch Application Package), SIS (Safety Instrumentation System), Subway Supervisory and Control platform SCADA (Surveillance Control and Data Acquisition), ATP (Automatic Train Protection), nuclear power plant automation and control system and other products. In addition, it provides services such as design, engineering, procurement, construction, procurement, and maintenance and related services. It has manufacturing facilities in Beijing and Hangzhou. The company operates through direct offices and subsidiaries in various cities of China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Hollysys is headquartered in Beijing, China.