Hollard Insurance Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Hollard Insurance Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hollard Insurance Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hollard Insurance Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hollard Insurance Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hollard Insurance Group (Hollard Insurance) is multi-line insurance provider. The group operates primarily through Hollard Life Assurance Company Limited (Hollard Life) and Hollard Insurance Company Limited (Hollard). The group offers insurance products for funeral, life, car, home, personal accident, car and travel. It also offers liability insurance, specialist sector insurance, engineering insurance, marine insurance, business travel insurance, commercial insurance, tax insurance, group personal accident insurance, and liability insurance. Furthermore, the group provides guaranteed endowment plans, linked endowment plans, and unit trust funds. The group has a presence in Australia, India, Botswana, Namibia, and Mozambique. Hollard Insurance is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The group’s subsidiary Hollard reported gross premium income of ZAR12,356.6 million during fiscal year ended June 2017 (FY2017), a decrease of 1.3% over FY2016. Hollard Life reported gross premium income of INR5,860 million in FY2017, an increase of 5.4% over FY2016.
- 1 Hollard Insurance Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Hollard Insurance Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Hollard Insurance Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Hollard Insurance Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Hollard Insurance Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Hollard Insurance Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Hollard Insurance Group - Recent Developments
- 4 Hollard Insurance Group - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Hollard Insurance Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Hollard Insurance Group - Strengths
- 4.3 Hollard Insurance Group - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Hollard Insurance Group - Opportunities
- 4.5 Hollard Insurance Group - Threats
- 5 Hollard Insurance Group - History
- 6 Hollard Insurance Group - Key Employees
- 7 Hollard Insurance Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Hollard Insurance Group - Head Office
- 7.2 Hollard Insurance Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Hollard Insurance Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Hollard Insurance Group - History
- Table 3: Hollard Insurance Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Hollard Insurance Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Hollard Insurance Group - Locations