Hidroelektra Niskogradnja dd (HDEL-R-A) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Hidroelektra Niskogradnja dd (HDEL-R-A) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hidroelektra Niskogradnja dd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hidroelektra Niskogradnja dd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hidroelektra Niskogradnja dd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hidroelektra Niskogradnja dd (Hidroelektra) is a construction and civil engineering company. The company's business activities include demolition of building structures and earthworks, building construction and civil engineering construction, roof structure erection and roofing works, electric installation works, real estate management, facade and plastering works, rental of construction machinery, architectural and engineering services, technical consulting, painting and glazing works, and floor and wall lining, among others. Hidroelektra’ activities also include preparation of layout plans, construction site preliminary works, water, heating and cooling installations, finishing construction works, joinery installation, retail of motors fuels and lubricants, and wholesale of non-agricultural products and waste. It also produces building materials such as lime, ready-made concrete mixture, mortar and plaster, grinding products, metal structures and parts, parts and accessories, and mine, quarry and building machines, among others. Hidroelektra constructs and develops residential and commercial buildings, roads, airports, sport facilities, hydraulic structures, dams, demolition works, and water, power and oil works. The company has operations throughout Croatia, Algeria, Greece, Germany, Kenya, Russia, Ukraine, Slovenia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Hidroelektra is headquartered in Zagreb, Croatia.