Hexagon AB (HEXAB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Hexagon AB (HEXAB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hexagon AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hexagon AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hexagon AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hexagon AB (Hexagon) is a provider of information technology services for industrial and geospatial enterprise applications. The company offers geospatial sensors in the form of unmanned aerial vehicles, laser scanners, airborne cameras and various types of monitoring equipment which capture information for the purpose of analysis. Its industrial sensors are stationary and portable equipment that are used in engineering and manufacturing sectors. The company's products and services find applications in construction, mining, agriculture, aerospace, automotive, defense and manufacturing industries. The company has presence in 46 countries across the globe. It has manufacturing, assembly plants and research laboratories in 12 countries: Brazil, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland and the US. The company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 Hexagon AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Hexagon AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Hexagon AB - Business Description
- 1.3 Hexagon AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Hexagon AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Hexagon AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Hexagon AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Hexagon AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Hexagon AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Hexagon AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Hexagon AB - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Hexagon AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Hexagon AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Hexagon AB - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Hexagon AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Hexagon AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Hexagon AB - Liquidity
- 3 Hexagon AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Hexagon AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Hexagon AB - Recent Developments
- 5 Hexagon AB - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Hexagon AB - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Hexagon AB - Strengths
- 5.3 Hexagon AB - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Hexagon AB - Opportunities
- 5.5 Hexagon AB - Threats
- 6 Hexagon AB - Company Statement
- 7 Hexagon AB - History
- 8 Hexagon AB - Key Employees
- 9 Hexagon AB - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Hexagon AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Hexagon AB - Head Office
- 10.2 Hexagon AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Hexagon AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Hexagon AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Hexagon AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Hexagon AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Hexagon AB - History
- Table 6: Hexagon AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Hexagon AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Hexagon AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Hexagon AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Hexagon AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Hexagon AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Hexagon AB - Solvency
- Figure 5: Hexagon AB - Valuation
- Figure 6: Hexagon AB - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Hexagon AB - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Hexagon AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Hexagon AB - Liquidity