Timetric's "Herrenknecht AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Herrenknecht AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Herrenknecht AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Herrenknecht AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Herrenknecht AG (Herrenknecht) is a manufacturer of mechanized tunneling systems. It designs, manufactures and distributes tunneling and logistics equipment, tunnel lining, navigation and monitoring systems. The company’s portfolio of products include Earth Pressure Balance shield, mixshield, single shield tunnel boring machines, double shield TBM, gripper TBM, partial-face excavation machine, auger boring machine, horizontal directional drilling rig, direct pipe and vertical shaft sinking machine. The company caters its product and services to railway, metro, road, utility, pipelines, hydropower, mining and exploration projects. The company through its subsidiary has presence across Africa and the Middle East, Asia, Australia and Oceania, Central America, Europe, and North and South America. Herrenknecht is headquartered in Schwanau, Germany.
- 1 Herrenknecht AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Herrenknecht AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Herrenknecht AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Herrenknecht AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Herrenknecht AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Herrenknecht AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Herrenknecht AG - Recent Developments
- 4 Herrenknecht AG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Herrenknecht AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Herrenknecht AG - Strengths
- 4.3 Herrenknecht AG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Herrenknecht AG - Opportunities
- 4.5 Herrenknecht AG - Threats
- 5 Herrenknecht AG - Company Statement
- 6 Herrenknecht AG - History
- 7 Herrenknecht AG - Key Employees
- 8 Herrenknecht AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Herrenknecht AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Herrenknecht AG - Head Office
- 9.2 Herrenknecht AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Herrenknecht AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Herrenknecht AG - History
- Table 3: Herrenknecht AG - Key Employees
- Table 4: Herrenknecht AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Herrenknecht AG - Subsidiaries