Helvetia Group (HELN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Helvetia Group (HELN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Helvetia Group"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Helvetia Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Helvetia Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Helvetia Group (Helvetia) is an insurance company, based in Switzerland. The company offers a wide range of life insurance, property and casualty insurance and reinsurance products. Its portfolio of products and services includes unit-linked insurance, group life insurance, deposits and individual life insurance, transport insurance, liability insurance, accident and health insurance, motor vehicle insurance and related insurance and reinsurance services. The company's products and services are distributed through its own sales force, insurance brokers and general independent agents. Helvetia also carries out investment and financing activities through its subsidiaries and fund companies in Luxembourg, Ireland and Jersey. The company operates branch offices and subsidiaries in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy and France. Helvetia is headquartered in St Gallen, Switzerland.
- 1 Helvetia Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Helvetia Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Helvetia Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Helvetia Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Helvetia Group - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Helvetia Group - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Helvetia Group - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Helvetia Group - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Helvetia Group - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 Helvetia Group - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.4 Helvetia Group - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.5 Helvetia Group - Valuation
- 2.3 Helvetia Group - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Helvetia Group - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Helvetia Group - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Helvetia Group - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.3.4 Helvetia Group - Valuation
- 2.3.5 Helvetia Group - Liquidity
- 3 Helvetia Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Helvetia Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Helvetia Group - Recent Developments
- 5 Helvetia Group - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Helvetia Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Helvetia Group - Strengths
- 5.3 Helvetia Group - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Helvetia Group - Opportunities
- 5.5 Helvetia Group - Threats
- 6 Helvetia Group - Company Statement
- 7 Helvetia Group - History
- 8 Helvetia Group - Key Employees
- 9 Helvetia Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Helvetia Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Helvetia Group - Head Office
- 10.2 Helvetia Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Helvetia Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Helvetia Group - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Helvetia Group - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Helvetia Group - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Helvetia Group - History
- Table 6: Helvetia Group - Key Employees
- Table 7: Helvetia Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Helvetia Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Helvetia Group - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Helvetia Group - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Helvetia Group - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: Helvetia Group - Financial Position
- Figure 4: Helvetia Group - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 5: Helvetia Group - Valuation
- Figure 6: Helvetia Group - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Helvetia Group - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Helvetia Group - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 9: Helvetia Group - Valuation
- Figure 10: Helvetia Group - Liquidity