Helgeland Sparebank (HELG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Helgeland Sparebank (HELG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Helgeland Sparebank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Helgeland Sparebank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Helgeland Sparebank
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Helgeland Sparebank is a banking service provider. The company’s products portfolio includes deposit accounts, current, corporate, tax deduction, savings, foreign currency, and business accounts; shares, funds, bonds, loans, insurance products, and debit and credit cards. Its loan products comprise installment loans, business, credit, fixed rate, operating credit, overdraft, equipment, and agricultural loans. Helgeland Sparebank’ insurance products include agricultural insurance, chattels, agricultural equipment, building, horse, livestock, business, poultry, pension, life, occupational, comprehensive, employees, group life, and disability insurance. The company offers services such as online banking, foreign exchange, financing, bank guarantees, investment services, leasing, and overseas and electronic payment services, among others. It has operations across Norway. Helgeland Sparebank is headquartered in Mo I Rana, Norway.