Heineken UK Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Heineken UK Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Heineken UK Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Heineken UK Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Heineken UK Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Heineken UK Limited (Heineken UK) is a beer and cider company in the UK. It manufactures and distributes beer and cider under various brands including Heineken, Foster’s, Strongbow, Bulmers, Kronenbourg 1664 John Smith’s, Newcastle, Desperados, Sagres, Jacques, Amstel, Affligem, Birra Moretti, Deuchars, Murphy’s, Srumpy Jack, Sol, Symonds, Tiger, Woodpecker, Zywiec, Cidrerie Stassen, Red Stripe, Blind Pig, and Old Mout. Heineken UK also operates leased pubs through Star Pubs & Bars. The company operates breweries, cider plants and offices in Edinburgh, Livingston, Tadcaster, Manchester, London, Hereford and Ledbury. It operates as a subsidiary of Heineken N.V., a leading Dutch brewing company. Heineken UK is headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK.