Heeton Holdings Limited (5DP) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Heeton Holdings Limited (5DP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Heeton Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Heeton Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Heeton Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Heeton Holdings is a real estate company engaged in property development and investment holding activities. The company operates through four segments: Property Investment, Property Development, Corporate and Hospitality. The Property Investment segment is engaged in the leasing of residential, retail and commercial properties. The Property Development segment is involved in the development and sale of private residential properties. The Corporate segment is involved in providing corporate services and treasury functions. The Hospitality segment is involved in hotel operations and related services. The company primarily operates in Singapore, where it is headquartered in Singapore City.
- 1 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Heeton Holdings Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- 5 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Head Office
- 5.2 Heeton Holdings Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Heeton Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Heeton Holdings Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Heeton Holdings Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Heeton Holdings Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Heeton Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: Heeton Holdings Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Heeton Holdings Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Heeton Holdings Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Heeton Holdings Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Heeton Holdings Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Heeton Holdings Ltd - Valuation