Headwaters Incorporated (HW) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Headwaters Incorporated (HW) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Headwaters Incorporated"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Headwaters Incorporated" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Headwaters Incorporated"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Headwaters Incorporated is a construction company which operates through its three business units such as building products, construction materials, and energy technologies. The company's building products unit offers stone products, siding products, trimming products, specialty roofing and siding products, integrated tool systems, stone veneers, platforms, shutters, mounting blocks, concrete tiles, and stone coated metal roofing products. Its construction materials unit provides coal combustion products, ash products, concrete and cement products, byproducts, and building construction materials. Headwaters Incorporated's energy technologies unit offers patented catalyst, diesel, gasoline, lighter distillates; and coal to liquid conversion technology, hydrocracking, and catalytic processing services. The company also provides designing, installation, landfill design, construction, disposal pond operation, and pollution control equipment, heavy equipment, and plant vehicles operation and maintenance services, among others. It has operations in the US, the UK, and Mexico. Headwaters Incorporated is headquartered in South Jordan, Utah, the US.