Harvest Minerals Limited (AVY) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Harvest Minerals Limited (AVY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Harvest Minerals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Harvest Minerals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Harvest Minerals Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Harvest Minerals Ltd (Harvest Minerals), formerly Triumph Tin Ltd, is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops metal ore and mineral ore resources. Its projects portfolio includes Arapua Fertiliser project, Capela Potash project, and Sergi Potash project. Harvest Minerals’ Capela Potash project is located to the north of Vale’s Taquari Vassouras Potash mine in Sergipe Alagoas Basin on the east coast of Brazil producing potash and tin ore deposits. The company’s Arapua Fertiliser project is located to the Southeast of the Brazilian capital city Brasilia in the State of Minas Gerais, Brazil and Sergi Potash project are located in the Sergipe Basin. The company has its operations in Australia and Brazil. Harvest Minerals is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Harvest Minerals Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 Harvest Minerals Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Harvest Minerals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Harvest Minerals Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Harvest Minerals Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Harvest Minerals Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Harvest Minerals Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Harvest Minerals Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Harvest Minerals Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Harvest Minerals Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Harvest Minerals Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Harvest Minerals Ltd - Financial Position