Harleysville Group Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Harleysville Group Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Harleysville Group Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Harleysville Group Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Harleysville Group Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Harleysville Group Inc. (Harleysville), a subsidiary of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, is an insurance company. The company offers range of life and non-life insurance products. Its products portfolio includes business insurance, property insurance, vehicle insurance, flood insurance, professional liability coverage, commercial auto coverage, homeowners insurance, auto insurance, boat insurance and umbrella or blanket excess liability insurance. Harleysville also offers retirement plans, annuities, life insurance, mutual funds, group term life insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance and accidental cash back insurance. Furthermore, the company offers advisory services. The company distributes its insurance products to individuals, businesses and small and medium sized non-profit organizations through insurance agencies in Eastern and Midwestern US. The company’s operations are spanned across Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. The company is headquartered in Harleysville, Pennsylvania, the US.