Hanison Construction Holdings Limited (896) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Hanison Construction Holdings Limited (896) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hanison Construction Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hanison Construction Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hanison Construction Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hanison Construction Holdings Limited (Hanison) is a construction company. The company's products include plumbing pipes, tubes, and fittings, galvanized pipes, black pipes, stainless steel pipes and tubes, polyethylene pipes, kitchen cabinets, timber and engineering flooring products, suspended ceiling systems, firex board products, polyboard, waterproof panels, and building materials, among others. It offers service such as construction, building materials supplying and installation, renovation, construction contracting, interior design, maintenance, alterations, additions, property development, investment services, property agency services, property management, healthcare services. Hanison also provides property rental collection, property leasing, residential and commercial development, site formation, deep foundation, drainage works, design and build, commissioning, facilities management, project management, feasibility study, and on-going management services. The company's projects include Hanison Villa, Hanison Garden, New Hang Fook Camp, and Golf Parkview, among others. Hanison is headquartered in Hong Kong.