Timetric's "Hamico Mineral Group (KSH) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hamico Mineral Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hamico Mineral Group" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hamico Mineral Group"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hamico Mineral Group (HMC), formerly Ha Nam Mineral JSC, is a diversified company. The company offers products such as minerals, limestone, metal ores, titanium products, calcium carbonate particles, quartz products, crushed stone, pebbles, freestone, dolomite, calcium carbonate powder, iron ore, sand, gravel, clay, chemicals and amethyst. It also provides coated technology products, printing products, decoration stones, packing products, mineral fertilizers, NEM bricks, hole tunnel bricks, ceramic tiles, building bricks, chimneys, and building materials. HMC offers stone processing, horticulture farming, cargo transportation, mixed farming, loading and unloading, and minerals exploration, extraction, and processing services. The company has operations in Ha Noi City, Phu Ly Town and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. HMC is headquartered in Phu Ly Town, Vietnam.