Hae In Corp. (3010) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Hae In Corp. (3010) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hae In Corp."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hae In Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Hae In Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hae In Corp. (Hae In) is a construction company. The company offers construction equipment, heavy construction, pollution control, paving, mining, industrial, engineering, mechanical, electrical, material handling, lifting, and infrastructure equipment. Its products include engines, generators, excavators, bulldozers, articulated trucks, asphalt finishers, road crushers, vibratory rollers, wheel excavators, tandem rollers, compact rollers, motor graders, wheel loaders, slag carriers, container tilters, and mobile air compressors, among others. Hae In offers services such as construction, civil engineering, stony mountain development, steel making, industrial waste treatment solutions, site formation, underground construction, road pavement, and equipment repair and maintenance services. The company also provides forestations, landscaping, equipment rental and leasing, industrial logistics, materials transportation, and used equipment selling and rental services, among others. It offers its products and services to construction, mining, marine, and electronics industries. Hae In is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.