Market Research Logo

HZ – Dugo Selo to Križevci Railway Line Modernization – Croatia - Project Profile

HZ – Dugo Selo to Križevci Railway Line Modernization – Croatia - Project Profile

Synopsis

"HZ – Dugo Selo to Križevci Railway Line Modernization – Croatia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "HZ – Dugo Selo to Križevci Railway Line Modernization – Croatia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary

HZ Infrastructure Ltd (HZ) is undertaking an upgrade of a railway section connecting Dugo Selo to Križevci in Croatia.

The project involves the modernization of 36km railway line. It includes the construction of second track, six bridges, 11 new overpasses, and 25km of service roads as well as the modernization of a stable electric traction facility, safety signaling and telecommunication devices, and the rehabilitation of track and bridges. The project will eliminate 17 level crossings and two pedestrian crossings.

In total, 85% of funding will come from the European Regional Development Fund, and the remaining 15% will be allocated through national resources.

A consortium consisting of SGS Adriatica and Investinzenjering has been appointed as project management contractor and Hidroelektra Niskogradnja d d as earth works contractor.

In October 2015, a consortium of DIV, Dalekovod and Zagreb Mounts were selected. The official contract agreement was signed in April 2016.

A consortium of Elektrokem doo and Siemens d d has been awarded a US$33 million safety technology services contract.

In July 2016, foundation and enabling works commenced.

Construction work is underway and scheduled for completion in 2020.

Scope

The project involves the modernization of 36km railway line connecting Dugo Selo to Križevci in Croatia.

The US$208 million project includes the following:

1. Re-construction of existing railway track

2. Construction of a second railway track

3. Construction of six-bridges

4. Construction of 11 new overpasses

5. Construction of 25km of service roads

6. Modernization of a stable electric traction facility

7. Modernization of safety signaling and telecommunication devices

8. Rehabilitation of seven bridges

9. Elimination of 17 level crossings

10. Elimination of two pedestrian crossings

11. Construction of other related infrastructure

12. Laying of railway linesReasons To Buy

  • Gain insight into the project.
  • Monitor the latest project developments.
  • Identify key project contacts.


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Operating metrics
5.Tender Information
6.Scope
7.Description
8.Latest update
9.Background
10.Key Contacts
11.General News, Project News
12.Appendix

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report