HTLA – Nordic Water Universe Development – Copenhagen - Project Profile
"HTLA – Nordic Water Universe Development – Copenhagen - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "HTLA – Nordic Water Universe Development – Copenhagen - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Høje-Taastrup Leisure ApS (HTLA) plans to build a water park in Taastrup, Copenhagen, Denmark.
The project involves the construction of a water park on 84ha of land. It will be developed in five stages.
The first stage includes the construction of an 81,100m2 holiday and amusement park on a 51,000m2 area, including rental units, 12,000m2 of Aqua Park, 6,000m2 of rides, shops, cafes and restaurants, 12,000m2 of hotel and conference facilities. The first stage will cost US$318 million.
The project also includes the construction of an accommodation facility, a playground, miniature golf course, a theater, 10 water slides, wellness department, a wave pool and parking related facilities, and the development of a nature park.
Wyndham Hotel Group has been appointed as management contractor, Nordic Corporate Finance, and Gribskov Gruppen was appointed as associated developers and NCC Construction Danmark A/S as a contractor for the project.
In May 2017, Lendager Group was appointed as a planning consultant.
Planning activities are underway and are expected to be completed by the fourth quarter of 2017. Simultaneously, HTLA is seeking for investors for the project development.
The Nordic Water Universe project involves the construction of a water park on 84ha of land in Taastrup, Copenhagen, Denmark.
The US$1,000 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an 81,100m2 holiday and amusement park on a 51,000m2 area
2. Construction of rental units
3. Construction of 12,000m2 of Aqua Park
4. Construction of 6,000m2 of rides, shops, cafes and restaurants
5. Construction of 12,000m2 of hotel and conference facilities
6. Construction of an accommodation facility
7. Construction of a nature park
8. Construction of a playground
9. Construction of miniature golf course
10. Construction of 10 water slides
11. Construction of wellness department
12. Construction of a wave pool
13. Development of a nature park
14. Construction of parking facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook