HTC Corporation (2498) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "HTC Corporation : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HTC Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HTC Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HTC Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HTC Corporation (HTC) is one of the leading manufacturers of smartphones in the world. It focuses on the research, development and manufacture of handheld wireless telecommunication devices based on Android and Windows Mobile operating systems. It offers smartphones and tablets under brand name HTC including HTC Desire series and HTC One series..It also offers car accessories and HTC media player. In addition, it offers relevant technical and after-sales service for all of its products. The company's operations are spanned across the US, Taiwan, the UK, Myanmar, Canada, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Singapore, Poland, Russia, Denmark, China, Japan, France, Hong Kong, Thailand, Germany, India, Australia, Indonesia, the UAE, Brazil and Malaysia. HTC is headquartered in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
- 1 HTC Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 HTC Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 HTC Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 HTC Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 HTC Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 HTC Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 HTC Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 HTC Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 HTC Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 HTC Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.3 HTC Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 HTC Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 HTC Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 HTC Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 HTC Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 HTC Corporation - Recent Developments
- 5 HTC Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 HTC Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 HTC Corporation - Strengths
- 5.3 HTC Corporation - Weaknesses
- 5.4 HTC Corporation - Opportunities
- 5.5 HTC Corporation - Threats
- 6 HTC Corporation - Company Statement
- 7 HTC Corporation - History
- 8 HTC Corporation - Key Employees
- 9 HTC Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 HTC Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 HTC Corporation - Head Office
- 10.2 HTC Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: HTC Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: HTC Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: HTC Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: HTC Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: HTC Corporation - History
- Table 6: HTC Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: HTC Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: HTC Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: HTC Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: HTC Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: HTC Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: HTC Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: HTC Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 5: HTC Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset