HSR/PREI – The Residents At Legacy – Texas - Project Profile
"HSR/PREI – The Residents At Legacy – Texas - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "HSR/PREI – The Residents At Legacy – Texas - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
High Street Residential (HSR), a subsidiary of Trammell Crow Company (TCC) and Principal Real Estate Investors (PREI) are undertaking a residential tower in Plano, Texas, the US.
The project involves the construction of a 34,628m2 25-story residential tower comprising 300 units. It includes the construction of one-, two- and three-bedroom options with varying floor plans ranging from 61m2 to 278m2 of living space, a fitness center, pool courtyards, conference rooms, a resident lounge, a media room, an entertaining kitchen, a bike storage space, a dog park, a business center, parking and related facilities.
Good Fulton & Farrell (GFF) architect has been appointed as architect, Waldrop Nichols Studio as the interior designer, The Office of James Burnett as the landscape architect and Andres Construction as the general contractor.
Wells Fargo Bank will provide funding for the project.
Construction activities are underway with completion slated in late 2018.
The Residents at Legacy project involves the construction of a 34,628m2 25-story residential tower comprising 300 units in Plano, Texas, the US.
The US$100 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of one-, two- and three-bedroom options with varying floor plans ranging from 61m2 to more than 278m2 of living space
2. Construction of fitness center
3. Construction of pool courtyards
4. Construction of conference rooms
5. Construction of a resident lounge
6. Construction of a media room
7. Construction of an entertaining kitchen
8. Construction of a bike storage space
9. Construction of a business center
10. Construction of outdoor fire pits
11. Construction of grilling areas
12. Construction of a dog park
13. Construction of parking and related facilitiesReasons To Buy