HPLC – Los Angeles Rams Stadium – California - Project Profile
"HPLC – Los Angeles Rams Stadium – California - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "HPLC – Los Angeles Rams Stadium – California - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Hollywood Park Land Company, LLC (HPLC) a joint venture between Stockbridge Capital Group and The Kroenke Group is undertaking the football stadium in Inglewood, California, theUS.
The project involves the construction of a 70,240-seat football stadium on 120.59ha of land. It includes the construction of a 300-room hotel, retail space, office space, a 6,000-seat performance venue, spectator stands, galleries, a commentary box, locker rooms, storage units, parking and related facilities, and the installation of audio systems, lighting systems and safety and security systems.
HKS Architects has been appointed as an architect, Mia Lehrer + Associates as a landscape architect; Zahner as a facade consultant.
A joint venture formed by Turner Construction Co. and Aecom has been awarded a construction contract for the project.
In January 2016, Federal Aviation Administration approved the project plans.
On November 17, 2016, groundbreaking ceremony was held for the project.
As of August 2017, construction activities are underway.
Construction is expected to complete by 2020.
The project involves the construction of a 70,240-seat football stadium on 120.59ha of land in Inglewood, California, theUS.
The US$2,660 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 300-room hotel
2. Construction of a retail space
3. Construction of an office space
4. Construction of a 6,000-seat performance venue
5. Construction of spectator stands
6. Construction of galleries
7. Construction of a commentary box
8. Construction of locker rooms
9. Construction of storage units
10. Construction of parking facilities
11. Installation of audio systems
12. Installation of lighting systems
13. Installation of safety and security systems
14. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy