HOK Group, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "HOK Group, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HOK Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HOK Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HOK Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HOK Group, Inc. (HOK) is an architecture and design service provider. Its service portfolio includes consulting, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, lighting design, planning and urban design, and product design. It also offers renovation and restoration, space management, sustainable consulting and visual communication services. HOK provides its services to various sectors including aviation, commercial, education, leisure, entertainment, corporate, residential, hospitality, civic, recreation, and sports, healthcare, government, retail, science and technology, tall buildings and transportation sectors. The company operates across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. HOK is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.