HMG – Hefei First People's Hospital Emergency Unit – Anhui - Project Profile
"HMG – Hefei First People's Hospital Emergency Unit – Anhui - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "HMG – Hefei First People's Hospital Emergency Unit – Anhui - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Hefei Municipality Government (HMG) is planning to construct a new a 25-storey hospital on 1ha site area with 95,000m2 of floor area in Hefei, Anhui.
It includes the construction of a 1200-bed hospital, an inpatient unit, an outpatient unit, an intensive care unit, an emergency unit, operating theaters, a diagnostic center, a central pharmacy, administrative facilities, a cafeteria and 3-story underground parking facilities.
In March 2017, construction commenced on the project.
Construction activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 1200-bed new hospital in Hefei, Anhui.
The US$96 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an inpatient unit and outpatient unit
2. Construction of an emergency unit
3. Construction of intensive care units
4. Construction of operating theaters
5. Construction of a diagnostic center and a central pharmacy
6. Construction of administrative facilities
7. Construction of a cafeteria
8. Construction of 3-story underground parking spacesReasons To Buy